It is not enough anymore to just have a website.
It has to be current, up to date, enticing,
and portray a story others want to connect with.
Then you do not have to chase visitors, they will come to you.
Yes you can get a Free Website somewhere…
But you get what you pay for – of course nothing is truly free! Have the best of both worlds – a well designed site, mobile and search engine friends, and then one you can update yourself if you want to.
Our Point of Difference
Web2Blog – take it out of the “Too Hard” basket.
It’s time to act – you need a website (or a better one), we can help you get it
- We will coach you and offer one to one support to you to manage this site effectively.
- We offer a personal service that is cost effective and good value.
- This website will add value to your business and give you a strong internet presence.
- Web2Blog will grow you a mailing list of your clients through its integrated email newsletter facility.
- Using WordPress – Web2Blog provides you with a simple CMS (Content Management System) which puts the power into your hands. It can grow as your business grows – and as your business needs grow. The power and the choices are in your hands, no difficult software to learn or manage.
- I mostly use StudioPress Themes for WordPress – click on the link to see the range available.
The 4 Stage Process:
This is your homework for your first (and free) Web2Blog consultation. In Stage 1, we’ll ask you questions about important areas of your business and provide you with easy to use, multiple choice sheets with tick boxes to help you tell us what you want on your website quickly and easily. Find out more…
A deposit is paid and we work with you to develop Stage 2 of the Web2Blog process. This focuses on the the detail of your business and gets into the nitty gritty of what’s important on your particular website. Find out more…
In Stage 3, we focus on adding content to your pages, homepage and sidebars as well as adding plugins such as e-newsletter (to make your website interactive and add functionality). Find out more…
In Stage 4, your website goes live. We offer one hour of coaching after the site goes live, to help you get comfortable with the site and the technology. Find out more…