This is your homework for your first (and free) Web2Blog consultation.
We’ll ask you questions about the following areas of your business and provide you with easy to use, multiple choice sheets with tick boxes to help you tell us what you want on your website quickly and easily.
- About Your business – what are the key elements, what is the key message you want to convey
- Website Domain Name –
- Keyword Search Phrases – what will help find you in search engines
- Website Objectives – what you want to achieve through your website
- Your Target Markets – who you want to use your website and the best ways of attracting them
- Your Website Look and Feel – the look and feel of your website can incorporate existing branding where available, and will reflect the decisions you have mae above.
Stage 1 finished – What next?
Send the information you have come up with to email@example.com and arrange a face to face or phone consulation.
Once you have completed this planning guide, we will discuss (on the phone or in person)
- Your planning guide and give feedback on it
- fine tune your needs and expectation of the site.
- the cost of the project you
- Whether you want to proceed to the next design stage ($500 + gst is required)
- Go through the Stage 2 Content and Layout section with you to further fine tune the business needs for your website.
I look forward to working with you Rosemary