It was not that Anna Pye did not have a website. She had too many, and none captured the essence of what she was doing, and none had her commitment to engage and update.
So the specifications for designing her site included:
- Taking the material scattered around on the internet, and integrating it in one place.
- Integrating several threads of her life and work, including her art and workshops, and her therapy and interest in Quantum dreaming.
We used the Agency Theme from Genesis to build the site
- We integrated it with WOO commerce so that people could buy her publications
- Set up an automated MailChimp newsletter using the RSS feed to send automatically every month
- made good use of Next Generation Gallery plug in to display a second small sidebar on pages, and to display images on the home page
- The slider plug-in enabled us to have a strong statement on the home page of the various elements of the website