This website Web2Blog has been about for over 5 years, and I felt it needed both a rewrite and a new look. Jo Couchman of Creative Web Ideas designed a great site for me, but it was when i was coaching people on their sites, not designing them.
Also WordPress has developed a lot, and a new theme offered some more opportunities, among them being Mobile Responsive.
Businesses evolve and website need to evolve too!
Features of the new site include:
- Using Genesis Theme from Studio Press – I find they provide many of the features I need, like featured pages widgets, and are very robust as well as providing support.
- I uses the Streamline Pro Child theme for a nice clean look, and some nice home page widgets
- A new logo and branding – built around the colours I used before so there is a strong link
- I am also using Design Palette Pro, and premium plug in that allows me to edit the look and feel of the site
- and of course editing the content and upgrading the SEO settings