If you think Twitter is something you SHOULD do for your business, but don”t get around to it, Tweet Deck can help – yes really!
How Can Tweet Deck help your business?
Instead of logging in to your account on twitter using a browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox for example) you open Tweet Deck, and this application can stay on your desktop for you to easily add something. When you do, it is immediately posted to Twitter and to any of web sites which display your twitter.
- You can have mutiple twitters on tweet deck – twitters work best if they are focused on a particular area. I have one twitter for each of my websites, and the twitter feeds are displayed on those websites to add ever changing content. NOTE: every twitter account needs a different email!
- You can also post to Facebook and LinkedIn via Tweet Deck, making it easier to keep these pages up to date with local information
- You can simply post a photo or multiple photos on twitter using tweet deck.
- You can link to a nbso post or page on your website with your twitterings, so that you are cross linking between your sites – (once I have written this post, I will twitter about it and link to this page)
- I have TweetDeck appication on my Iphone enabling me to twitter on the go.
- You can set up searches on your TweetDeck to keep in touch with what people are saying about – your business, your town, your product…
- Login in to all: Instead of logging in separately to each twitter/facebook/linkedin account, when you open Tweet Deck you are automatically logged into them all.
When I sit down to work on my computer, TweetDeck is one of the programmes that I open first, along with my mail and Firefox Browser.